Here's a little update on my living situation. I have been living at the Metropolitan New York Baptist Association (MNYBA) in Manhattan for the month of September. It's been great. It's provided me with a great base community of strong, Christian friends. I am extremely thankful for that.
These two people are definitely an answer to prayer for strong, Christian friends:
Season and Me
Kyle and Me
Season and Kyle both live at MNYBA also. It's been a huge blessing to me to get to know them and hang out with them! They are both graduates of the University of Georgia. I have been introduced to some Bulldog football this past month (hence, the red and black in the pictures above). They are my first NYC friends. :)
I move into my apartment on Monday!!!!!!! I am so ready to have my own "home" here in NYC! I am tired of living out of a suitcase. For those of you who get my emails, I will include my new mailing address there!
No comments:
Post a Comment