Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

Grow a...Boyfriend

One of my coworkers gave me this (along with some other items) for Valentine's Day:


Is she trying to tell me something???

Yes, you read that correctly...Grow a...Boyfriend. It's a growing sponge. It grows 600% in 72 hours...haha...And, it's for ages 3 and up...The directions on the back of the Grow a Boyfriend instruct you to put the sponge in a bowl of room temperature water and he will start to grow within 2 hours and reach full size (not sure what full size is...) in 72 hours...Then, you can take him out of the water and as he dries, he shrivels up to the above size...The back of the package says you can "have fun growing him over and over again." haha! 

So, here I am putting my "boyfriend" in the water...It was about 7:00 pm tonight...I'm headed to Dallas this weekend, so when I return on Sunday, I should have a boyfriend grown...


My "Boyfriend" entering the water at 7:00 PM Friday evening...

I think my "boyfriend" needs a name...any ideas??? haha! 


On a side note...I know I haven't blogged in forever! I have been really busy!!! 

I have been praying/thinking/reading/talking a lot lately...I am not ready to share everything on the blog quite yet, but God is working out some amazing things for me! I serve a Sovereign God!!! 

And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19

Prayer Request: Troy and Katy are some dear friends from my home town...They have been through so much in the last couple of years and have stood strong in their faith in Christ. Read their story and keep them in your prayers. 

1 comment:

Amy said...

How did you boyfriend turn out? I thought about you Saturday when we were out shopping. We saw a whole display of Grow Your Own .... They had several but I didn't see any boyfriends!! :) Hope you had fun in Dallas!